Monday, September 7, 2009

OMG you have GOT to be kidding me!

So at 3am this morning I was woken up.
not by a dog.
not by a phone call.
not by my hubby.
not by a car alarm...

no. my 26 week old child KICKED me awake! and has procceeded to play and wiggle and stretch and roll and kick to such an extend the last three hours that not only is my stomach looking like there are a pack of aliens in there trying to get out... but I actually CAN"T sleep through it!!! AHHHH NOOO!!!!!

I'm gonna do my time of sleepless nights when she's here! This is MY time to sleep on command! *snif* it's not fair *snif*

It seems like she is finally slowing down a bit. I cannot belive she is actually strong enough to keep me awake. I am seriously mind-blown at this. And if this is happening now.. what is going to be happening at 35 weeks?!?!

sigh. ok going to try and go back to sleep. it's been three minutes without crazy movement. Maybe she's going back to sleep. Please Lord. oh please.

No comments:

Post a Comment