Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Updates! New Due Date!

Friday: had our ultrasound and ROFLLOEONL my daughter can apparently tickle me from the inside! HAHAH, she was just rolling her foot across my side and it made me jump and laughout loud. My coworker just looked at me like I have two heads or something.ok sorry, ultrasound, here are the new stats:

I have a new due date! Dec 4th! She is measuring 4lbs 9oz and has hair! We got to see her face and WOW is it defined! we can already see that she has my upper lip shape and adorable cheeks and a cool combination of mine and Billys nose! :) It was amazing! She is head down AND facing the right way (towards my back) so we're a perfect go for the home birth! YAY!She still has LONG legs of course and wow can she stretch them out!

Friday we started to unpack the crib, which also meant Billy shifting a lot of furnichure around so we could see what worked best. Which he did without a word of complaint. THEN I said, well let's start putting it together, and he said "aren't we painting first?" now this from the man who HATES manual labor! I spun around "paint? you would paint with me?" "well yeah! I mean she should have pink and stuff, not this green and blue! of course I'll paint with you!" you should have seen the tears of joy lol. So we picked out how we wanted to paint her room, went to MICHAELS, THE CRAFT STORE!!!!, and picked out some stencils for the border and Billy picked the colors (it was soo cute). THEN went and got the paint, again Billy picked the wall color :)

Saturday (yesterday): I went and got the mac and when I got to the house my uncle was weed wacking (thank you!) and Billy helped me get everything out of the nursery so I could prep it. I took off the baseboards and then Nikkie came by and helped me tape everything and then even stayed to help Billy and I primer! Then Billy and I did the first coat of paint to the walls before bed last night.

now I'm sittin here at work, thinking about finishing the nursery and the baby shower and changing my maternity leave schedule since I am now due sooner! :) Just thought I'd share w'/everyone!

and everyone, please say prayers.. my mom is fighting to keep the house right now. There may be a couple of resources that she is looking into and this is something that is really stressful for her. She is carrying on like a trouper but the more positive thoughts and prayers we can send her way, the better!!!


ok, so baby facts: (let's recap)
*4lbs 9oz as of Friday so by now.. 4lbs 14oz or so
*has hair!!
*skin has gone from red to pink
*she is storing Iron in her liver now
*17.5" long now! WOW!
Week 33 Pinapple!

She has gotten SOOO strong! OMG! She can be seen across the room now when she rolls, punches, kicks, ect.. It startles me ALL the time now! I can't count how many times she's made me jump in the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment