Sunday, July 26, 2009

19 & 18 & 17 weeks photos

So I was aweful the last couple weeks in photo taking because I was working a lot and had other stuff going on.

for week 17 this is what I got:
week 17 basketball
a basketball lol

and at that point I could still kinda suck it in like this:
week 17 side

But I did go to Harry Potter (sigh.. they did such a good job maiming the story!) and now the baby has a pic wearing potter gear lol.
week 18
18 week belly
Photobucket and ok, I look like poop, but hey it was a LOOONNGGG day!


and look how amazingly developed her ears are at this point!!!
ear at 18 weeks

and this is what they say she should be bundled up like by now, but I think she has more room than this:
all curled up at 18 weeks


week 19
ok officially my belly does not get smaller when I lay down now lol
week 19


She is of course pretty much just getting bigger and getting body fat now. All her senses are working and of course getting stronger but nothing "new" is developing these last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment