Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 weeks

she is now as long as a banana and weighs about 12 ounces and is over 10 1/2" long!! WOW!
Photobucket

she, yes SHE!!! is swallowing a lot and "talking" a lot (moving and opening her mouth as we saw constantly on the ultrasound) and getting all of her muscles working.
I swear she has turned into the hulk over the last few days. In LITERALLY the span of one day she went from a point where you could feel her move to where you could just sit there and watch my belly move!! SO STRONG! it's amazing!
We went to the TOOL concert last week and she dug it. Lots of kicking and rolling :)

I am also loosing my bellybutton, ME the one with the cavernous belly button.. it may possibly become an outie ACK!!!

20 week bellybutton20 week bellybutton close20 week bellybutton close
I know, three pics is a bit extreme, but I'm kinda traumatized!!!!

and as I was sitting here doing this I took a pic for fun, I'll add a better one later today:
20 week belly
isn't it getting all round? :) I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment